Instructions:After reading the article “Back to Basics: Ethics of a Financial Manager” as well as this week’s other assigned course materials, complete the following assignment.
In the business world, financial managers may come across situations where they are required to make difficult ethical decisions. Write a 750-1,000 word essay that answers the following:
- What is business ethics?
- How might a code of ethics affect the performance of a financial manager?
- How does unethical behavior affect the perception of the company internally and externally?
- What are your responsibilities as a manager when discovering potential ethical conflicts?
Click the link above to submit your completed assignment.Requirements:
- Prepare a quality, substantive paper that addresses the objectives of the assignment and the expectations set forth in the grading rubric.
- A minimum of 750 words excluding the title page and references is required.
- Use APA format – Refer to APA Style and the Online Writing Center resources in Academic Resources for guidance on paper and citation formatting.
- NOTE: An abstract is not required for this assignment.
- In addition to the supplemental reading, provide at least two additional outside references for your paper.