The Change Management Process
Throughout the years, specifically since the implementation of Saudi Vision 2030, the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia has experienced many changes. For this assignment,
Select an organization, which you have not written about (thus far) in MGT521, and address the following: do not write about Aramco
1. Provide information about the organization’s mission, vision, values, and industry.
2. Provide details about how the organization has made changes based upon the pillars of Saudi Vision 2030.
3. Explain what additional changes the organization must make to further align with the goals and objectives set forth by Saudi Vision 2030.
4. Explain what changes the organization must make to align with the needs/changes in the external environment.
5. Based upon the changes noted, as related to Saudi Vision 2030 and environmental changes, explain which tools for action planning, explored in Table 9.3, you would utilize to effectively carry out the change.
6. Explain the critical role of communication during the time of the change and how you would effectively communicate the change to all organizational stakeholders.
· Chapter 9 in Organizational Change: An Action-Oriented Toolkit
· Brenkert, G. G. (2019). Mind the gap! The challenges and limits of (global) business ethics. Journal of Business Ethics, 155(4), 917–930.
· Graaf, G., Hengeveld-Bidmon, E., Carnochan, S., Salomone, M., & Austin, M. J. (2019). Change communication in public sector cutback management. Public Organization Review, 19(4), 453-472. https://doi.org/10.1007/s11115-018-0408-8
· McAteer, P. (2019). With sustainability comes change. TD: Talent Development, 73(8), 42.
· Chapter 9 PowerPoint slides Click for more options Module 12 Chapter 9 Presentation Slides – Alternative Formats in Organizational Change: An Action-Oriented Toolkit
Paper should meet the following requirements:
· Be 6-7 pages in length, which does not include the title and reference pages, which are never a part of the content minimum requirements.
· Use academic writing standards and APA style guidelines.
· Support your submission with course material concepts, principles, and theories from the textbook and at least 5 scholarly, peer-reviewed journal articles.
Formatted according to APA 7th edition a