Number of Pages: 6 (Double Spaced)
Writing Style: APA
Number of sources: 4
Develop an IEP of 1,500-1,750 words that includes a design and evaluations of the appropriate individualized education goals and the issues surrounding the disorder.
1. Design and evaluate two appropriate individualized education goals to meet the needs of the student.
2. Analyze the type of disorder. What are the specific disabilities associated with the disorder?
3. What are the salient complications as a result of the injury or disorder?
4. What are the financial effects and assistance in the educational system?
5. Discuss treatment options.
6. Discuss the rehabilitation.
7. Discuss appropriate educational interventions to address these situations.
8. Describe the teacher’s responsibilities in terms of meeting the needs of students with curvature of the spine, hip conditions, limb deficiency, juvenile rheumatoid arthritis, and musculoskeletal disorders.
This assignment uses a grading rubric. Instructors will be using the rubric to grade the assignment; therefore, students should review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the assignment criteria and expectations for successful completion of the assignment.
Prepare this assignment according to the APA guidelines