- This assignment is worth 25 points.
- A rubric is used to grade each student’s assignment.
- To view the rubric for your assignment, scroll to the bottom of this page.
- The purpose of this assignment is to identify an evaluation tool for participants to use to evaluate the HPP.
- Students will NOT develop a participant evaluation tool.
- A Participant Evaluation Tool will be identified from a reputable source.
HPP Evaluation Tool Rubric
HPP Evaluation Tool RubricCriteriaRatingsPtsThis criterion is linked to a Learning OutcomeEvaluation TypeDoes the evaluation tool address at least 2 evaluation types per the RSA Evaluation Model?10 pts
This criterion is linked to a Learning OutcomeBehavioral ObjectivesDoes the evaluation tool include behavioral objectives, that are individually measurable (per participant), and uses appropriate methods to assess each objective?10 pts
This criterion is linked to a Learning OutcomeComponents of the evaluation toolDoes the evaluation tool include common basic parts of evaluation tools?2 pts
This criterion is linked to a Learning OutcomeEvaluation tool appearanceDoes the evaluation tool appear professional looking and well written?3 pts
Total Points: 25