I need assistance in forming the following questions and answers into a essay format. I would really appreciate your help.
I interviewed my supervisor Ms. Vance and her job title is Manager of Billing and Provider Services.
1. Could you describe one of your typical work days?
Answer: My typical day varies from day to day and can be usually busy.
2. What skills are required in your position on a day-to-day basis?
Answer: The skills that is required for my job is communication, analytical, writing, and organization.
3. What parts of your job do you find most challenging?
Answer: I find that the most challenging part of my job is managing the different personalities of my workers.
4. What do you find most enjoyable?
Answer: The main thing that I find most enjoyable of my job is that I like the people I work with.
5. Are there any negatives of your job?
Answer: At this point in time, I dont find any negatives about this job. I really enjoy it.
6. How many hours do you work in a typical week?
Answer: My typical work week consists of 37.5 hours.
7. Which seasons of the year are the toughest in your job?