- At least 5 different references listed in the annotated bibliography; feel free to have more than 5 sources!
- Cite at least 2 of the sources used in this course. Your references may include academic and trade journals, but should not include unverified, non-credible sources such as blogs.
Your annotation for each reference must include:
- A brief summary of the information in that source.
- A brief evaluation of the quality of the source’s information.
- A brief evaluation of whether the source is useful for the purpose of the research.
Scheyvens, R., Nowak, B., & Scheyvens, H. (2003). Ethical issues. Development fieldwork: A practical guide, 139-166.
Mujtaba, B. G., & Cavico, F. J. (2013). Corporate wellness programs: implementation challenges in the modern american workplace. International journal of health policy and management, 1(3), 193–199. https://doi.org/10.15171/ijhpm.2013.36
Lachman, V. D. (2014). Ethical issues in the disruptive behaviors of incivility, bullying, and horizontal/lateral violence. MedSurg Nursing, 23(1), 56+.
Glendinning PM. Workplace Bullying: Curing the Cancer of the American Workplace. Public Personnel Management. 2001;30(3):269-286. doi:10.1177/009102600103000301 (SAGA )
Caffo, S. M. (2011). Through the Looking Glass: Instinctual and Cultural Influences on U.S. Workers’ Views of Ethics and the Workplace. Transactional Analysis Journal, 41(2), 162–172. https://doi.org/10.1177/036215371104100213(EXCELSIOR LIBRARY)
Blum Albert A. (1988). Ethics at the Workplace. Journal of Business Ethics, 7(4), 259–262. (EXCELSIOR LIBRARY)
Kendrick, K. D., & Leaver, E. (2011). Impact of the code of ethics on workplace behavior in academic libraries. Journal of Information Ethics, 20(1), 86-112. doi:http://dx.doi.org.vlib.excelsior.edu/10.3172/JIE.20.1.86 (EXCELSIOR LIBRARY)