From the website or https://www.govtrack.us/congress/bills/#find, find legislation in the U.S. Congress that affects nursing and/or healthcare. Then, present/answer all of the following questions:
1. State the bill number and summarize your chosen bill.
2. Is your selected legislation a senate or house bill? What’s the difference?
3. Who sponsored the bill?
4. What is the status of the bill and where does it go if passed/denied?
5. What can you do as a nurse to support for or against this bill? Explain your position.
6. Who would you contact if you wanted to reach out to your designated legislators?
7. Cite your bill in APA format.