Develop a paper on Special Event Security that answers/addresses the following:
- What is Special Event Security?
- When is it used?
- What are the steps taken to secure a large-scale event?
- What support and outside agencies would you utilize and why?
- Provide at least one example of a special event and identify what security measures you would implement to adequately secure your chosen event.
- Your paper must be at a minimum of 6 pages (the Title and Reference pages do not count towards the minimum limit).
- Scholarly and credible references should be used. A good rule of thumb is at least 2 scholarly sources per page of content.
- Type in Times New Roman, 12 point and double space.
- Students will follow the current APA Style as the sole citation and reference style used in written work submitted as part of coursework.
- Points will be deducted for the use of Wikipedia or encyclopedic type sources. It is highly advised to utilize books, peer-reviewed journals, articles, archived documents, etc.
- All submissions will be graded using the assignment rubric.