In this assignment, you will write a 6-8 page paper to develop a written communication for conducting a meeting in two remote locations (via video-teleconference).
1. Develop Your Written Communication. The key message conveyed must highlight the following:
(a) The importance of developing realistic achievable spend plans that can be executed at a 95% or greater obligation rates
(b) The need to accurately budget and utilize our company’s salary budget with emphasis on filling position vacancies immediately to achieve as close to 100% of Labor execution as possible
(c) Review how we obligate against major requirements with the intent of minimizing potential de-obligations in future fiscal years.
2. Do not “bury the headline” — the main point should be presented directly and must be clear and concise. Provide necessary information and build credibility and provide an appropriate amount of background information for the audience. Get to the point without unnecessary verbiage and build your position as an expert or trusted colleague. Support your key message with three or four supporting points/reasons
3. Write Professionally. Communication should be clear and concise and communication should build logically. Sentences should flow smoothly, using appropriate transitions and varying sentence structure. Employ appropriate formatting for ease of reading and clarity of message (headers, bullet points, etc.)
4. Demonstrate Professional Presence. Be authentic and genuine in your communication. Use the appropriate tone and vocabulary for your audience. Establish rapport to connect with your audience and grow the relationship
5. Channel and Style. Explain why you chose the specific channel you used for the written communication. Explain what style you employed in your written communication and why (Sell/Tell or Consult/Join). Use Feedback to Refine Your Communication. Describe or list the feedback you received and explain how you used the feedback to revise and improve your message
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements: Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA format.
Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.